CMH TEST & TAG THE FOLLOWING:
- All single-phase Class 1 and 2 appliances, including leads, power tools and power boards
- Three phase – testing earth continuity and installation resistance test.
- Portable RCD
Included in our services:
- Visual & Physical Inspection
- Printed Label Tagging
- Digital Asset Register
- Notice of Next Safety Inspection
- Replacement Items – Power boards & leads available for purchase
Our team are fully trained in the electrical testing and tagging process to ensure that your workplace follows the Australian Standard guidelines for the inspection and testing of your electrical equipment as set out in the standard AS/NZS 3760 2010.
CMH Test & Tag use PAT equipment ensuring we meet the highest safety standards required by Queensland Government. A PAT (Portable Appliance Tester) is an electronic testing instrument designed to perform a range of automatic test on plug-in type electrical equipment as outlined in AS/NZS 3760: 2010.